About Member FAQ

About Member

Moving an employee from one company to another?

Send the full name and NRC number of the employee, and the Company name and account number you want them moved to. Send to info@napsa.co.zm.

How to Amend employee information?

To make amendments to employee information, download the ‘Member registration/amendment’ form from NAPSA website www.napsa.co.zm. Fill in the form and send it, with your copy of N.R.C to info@napsa.co.zm.  Please state your request clearly in your email.